This cute and fluffy no sew cloud pillow is so easy to make you won’t believe it. You don’t even need a sewing machine for this one because it’s NO SEW. All you need is a hot glue gun.
- approx. 1/2 meter of blue fleece or felt
- pink, white and black felt to create the face
- a pencil or a marker
- a ruler
- hot glue gun
Now let’s start:
- First, draw the shape of the cloud on the blue felt.
- Fold your fabric in half and cut out two identical cloud shaped pieces.
- Cut out two black circles and two smaller white circles out of felt to create the eyes. For the cheeks I’ve used two heart shaped pieces of pink felt. Cut a semicircle shape for the mouth. Glue everything on.
- Place the other piece of blue fabric over the one with the face. Glue the edges together leaving a 10 cm gap.
- Turn your pillow inside out and stuff it with pillow stuffing.