In today’s tutorial I’m going to show you how to make this cute DIY Phone Pillow/Holder so you can hold your phone in a upright position on your desk or if you like watching youtube videos while doing your makeup. This also makes a super-cute gift. Feel free to decorate it however you like. I decided to add a pompom on top for a pop of colour. Choose a fabric with no stretch and a cute design. Just make sure that the print on your fabric is not too big as the phone holder is pretty small.
For this tutorial you will need:
- Cotton fabric
- Pillow stuffing (optional)
- A sewing machine or a needle and thread
The rectangle you’ll make the pillow out of will be 40×13 cm.
Watch the video below for step by step instructions:
Thanks for watching!
More DIYs :
- No Sew Cloud Pillow
- DIY No Sew Quiet Book + Free Patterns
- Off the Shoulder Top from Men’s Shirt
- DIY Off the Shoulder Shirt Sewing Tutorial
- Men’s Shirt Transformation